Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make Eye Care Of Southwest Florida the leading provider of vision care products and services in Naples.
Dr. Jill Sagona, O.D.
Board Certified Optometric Physician
- Clinical Externship: The Eye Institute of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT Advanced training in Lasik co-management
- Clinical Externship: Dell Range Eye Clinic, Cheyenne, WY.
- Doctor of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Licensure & Certification
- Florida Board of Optometry
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Owner / Doctor of Optometry at Eye Care of Southwest Florida, 2015 – Present
- Employed Doctor of Optometry at Eye Centers of Florida, Bonita Springs, FL 2011 – 2015
- Independent Doctor of Optometry in Florida, 2004 – 2011
- Independent Doctor of Optometry in Wyoming and Colorado, 2003 – 2004
- Southwest Florida Optometric Association
- Central Florida Society of Optometric Physicians
- Florida Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association, Contact Lens, Cornea and Low Vision Sections
- Scleral Lens Society
- American Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control
- Contact Lens Society of America
- Vice President, College of Optometry Class of 2003
- Class Representative, College of Optometry Class of 2003
- NSU Health Professions Division Student Government Association
Dr Sagona was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. Her non-medical interests include spending time with her husband, children and dogs. She also enjoys sports, especially soccer and softball, reading and traveling.