Eye Care Of Southwest Florida works with insurance carriers and payment plans.
To see if we work with your insurance carrier, please call our office for assistance. Our friendly and informed staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
How to use your Vision Insurance at Eye Care of Southwest Florida
Select your carrier below for details on how to apply your insurance to your eye exam, prescription eyeglass, prescription sunglass, and contact lens purchase.
- VSP: Submit Claim Portal [Web]
- EyeMed: Out of Network Vision Claim Form [PDF]
- Spectera: Non-network Claim Form [PDF]
- Davis Vision: Direct Reimbursement Claim Form [PDF]
- Superior: Member Reimbursement Claim Form [PDF]
- VBA: Out-of-Network Reimbursement Portal [Web]
- Meritain Health: Vision Claim Form [PDF]
- Humana Vision: Out of Network Vision Services Claim Form [PDF]
Don’t see your provider? Contact your insurance company directly for instructions on applying for reimbursement.
What about FSAs and HSAs?
You can use a flexible spending account (FSA) or a health savings account (HSA) for eye exams, prescription eyeglass, prescription sunglass, and contact lens purchases as long as your FSA or HSA card is affiliated with a major credit card.